The Contract Administration section coordinates and monitors contract-related activities for all divisions of the Department of Health and Human Services, and serves as fiscal liaison between DHHS and purchase and professional services contractors.
Current Business Opportunities
Do Business With DHHS
For a listing of all business opportunities with Milwaukee County, visit our Bids and RPFs page.
Instructions for creating Bonfire account (required to submit proposals for any open opportunities)
Stay in the Know!
If you are a government contractor and want to be notified when new business opportunities arise with Milwaukee County, sign up for E-Notify! We'll automatically let you know when new materials get posted!
Sign up for E-Notify E-Notify Instruction Sheet
DHHS Contracting Quick Forms
Milwaukee County & DHHS Forms
2019 PSA Forms
Annual Audit Information
Contracting Reference Information
2018 Purchase of Service Contract Presentation for all POS Providers, Feb. 8, 2018
- Powerpoint Presentation, covering changes found in the 2018 Purchase of Service Contract, including Insurance, Audit and Accounting Requirements, Performance Based Contracting, General Information on Allowable Costs, and Audit Requirements and Caregiver Background Check procedures.
- Reference Copy of Purchase of Service Contract
- Answers to Questions asked at the February 8 meeting
Posted Feb. 12, 2018
2018-19 Fee for Service Agreement for BHD Contractors Presentation, Oct. 27, 2017
- Powerpoint Presentation, covering Program Policies for BHD Wraparound Milwaukee and Community Access to Recovery Services (CARS) Fee For Service Networks (FFS), including Insurance, Audit and Accounting Requirements, General Information on Allowable Costs, and Audit Requirements and Caregiver Background Check procedures.
- Answers to Questions asked at the Oct. 27 meeting
Files posted Nov. 1, 2017
2017 Performance-based Contracting and Invoicing Meeting Presentation, Feb. 8, 2017
DHHS Contract Management Policies & Procedures
Contact DHHS Contract Administration