The Milwaukee County Land Information Office (MCLIO) is organized within the County’s Department of Administrative Services – Facilities Management Division. The MCLIO provides several key services to state, federal, county and municipal government, citizens and the geospatial professional community. These services include:
- Administration of the Milwaukee County Land Information Council Program
- Maintenance of the geospatial data portal, to make data easily accessible to the public
- Coordination of county efforts with state, federal and local geospatial professional communities
- Development and maintenance of geospatial architecture (databases and servers)
- Maintenance of basemap reference data including cadastral, topographic, planimetric and imagery
- Development of the application of Location Based Data and Technologies (LBDT)
- Maintenance of the County’s street centerline and street address databases
Interactive Mapping App
Use to view MCLIO's various GIS datasets.
Cadastral and Property Info
Use to view cadastral and property information.
Plat of Survey Search
Use to quickly retrieve Plat of Survey maps.
GIS Service Endpoints
Use to view any public GIS services that the MCLIO offers.
Data Download App
Topographic, planimetric and cadastral CAD and GDB data.
Open Data Portal
Variety of GIS data available in Shapefile, KML or spreadsheets.