What We Do Ver 7.3
The Information Management Services Division is involved in all aspects of technology in Milwaukee County. The department provides the county community IT services and resources that encourage collaboration and innovation. We work to provide IT infrastructure and enterprise technology services that are professional, reliable and cost-effective. Our goal is to connect the county community with technology that supports the county’s mission and provide the tools and resources needed for success.
The department consists of 80 employees who provide and support technology and innovative solutions to over 40 departments and divisions within Milwaukee County.
IMSD is a strategic partner that empowers Milwaukee County through superior and effective information and technology services.
IMSD is a transformational technology leader that enables Milwaukee County with innovative digital services and solutions.
Act as a premier broker of high-quality, innovative and transformative IT solutions that enable user agencies to serve their constituents in a responsive and cost-effective manner.
Projects and Initiatives
Our Teams and Job Opportunities
- Provision innovative, cost-conscious software solutions
- Design, deliver and support custom and vendor-supported application solutions that support departmental needs
- Manage cyber security strategy and architecture
- Work with teams and divisions across the County to improve cyber risk management
- Align technology solutions to departmental strategies to develop an enterprise roadmap
- Drive value within client departments and empower them
- Align technology solutions to departmental strategies
- Drive value within client departments and empower them to improve business operations
- Data center services delivery and management
- Architecture, design, planning, configuration and provisioning of networks and telecom
- Provide a single point of contact for technology users
- Manage service requests, incidents and problems for all divisions in Milwaukee County