Cool Waters Aquatic Park
Stay cool at the aquatic park with the tallest waterslides in Milwaukee County, heated pool, children's waterslides, interactive water toys, sand volleyball courts, children's playground, Cool's Cafe and more.
Regular-Season Hours (Open Through Labor Day, Sept. 4):
Open Swim: Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays, 11 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Evening Swim: Mondays & Wednesdays, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Admission Fees (Milwaukee County Resident / Non-Resident)
Age 12-59, $8 / $10
Age 3-11* or 60 years +, $6.25 / $7
General Admission, $6.25 / $7
Get UNLIMITED VISITS to BOTH family water parks!
See the "Season Passes" tab for rates
*Children age 11 and under must be accompanied by an adult
Grab a tube and fly down the flume with a friend or take a ride down the body slide.
Make your way across the log or lily-pad obstacles!
Cool Waters is perfect for all ages thanks to a zero-depth entry pool, water mushrooms, a playground and water slides for toddlers.
Family Water Park Season Passes
Purchase a season pass to get UNLIMITED entry to BOTH Cool Waters and Schulz Aquatic Center – all season long!
- Good at Cool Waters AND Schulz Aquatic Center
- Not valid at Sheridan and Wilson Pools
- Family is defined as immediate members that reside at the same address
- Family Pass is minimum of 1 adult and maximum of 2 adults
- Weather and attendance policies apply
2023 Season Pass Fees (subject to tax)
Family (up to four members), $170
Each additional child, $35
Milwaukee County Parks gift cards can be redeemed for dozens of uses – including payment for admission or concessions at Cool Waters! Gift cards are available in any amount, from $5 to $1000. Gift cards purchased online include free shipping. Card balances expire five years after purchase. Learn more!
Private Events at Cool Waters
AVAILABILITY FOR PRIVATE EVENTS TBD
Rent the water park for a private event! Cool Waters includes a zero-depth, heated pool, giant tube and body water slides, children’s water slides, interactive water toys, sand volleyball courts, a children’s playground and two picnic shelters. We require at least three weeks advance notice to make a reservation. To book call (414) 257-8005.
Max Rental Capacity: 600
Availability: Rentals available Fri. - Sun. N/A
What you get:
- Private use of the water park
- On duty lifeguards
- Use of the picnic shelter in Cool Waters
- Access to locker rooms, restrooms
- Use of sand volleyball court
Fees include tax
Private Pool Rental $474.75 per hr (pool admission included)
Cool Waters Picnic Shelter* $158.25 per hr (plus pool admission)
Greenfield Pavilion Rental $395 for up to a 4-hour time block (plus pool admission)
$75 each add'l hour
*Available during public swim hours
Birthday Parties at Cool Waters
AVAILABILITY FOR PARTIES TBD
Celebrate your child's birthday with family and friends at Cool Waters and leave the cleanup to us!
Your party package includes admission and food for 10 guests, plus use of the party area for two hours and a personal party host/hostess to show you to your party area and serve your food.
$ per party (plus $ for each additional guest up to a maximum of 30)
Each of your guests will select from the special birthday menu. Meals are served with a brightly colored, reusable beach pail, soda and an ice cream treat.
- Hot Dog Meal: hot dog and fries
- Chicken Nugget Meal: chicken nuggets and fries
- Burger Meal: Hamburger and fries
You may bring your own birthday cake to your reserved party. No other carry-ins are allowed.
Booking Your Birthday Party
Make your reservations early! The number of parties scheduled in a day is limited. Book your party at least seven business days in advance. Full payment is due at booking to reserve your time.
Party Time Slots
- 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. N/A
- Noon – 2 p.m. N/A
- 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. N/A
- 2:30 – 4:30 p.m. N/A
- Children age 11 and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 years old or older.
- Height Requirements and Demonstrated Swimming Ability for Some Attractions
- To use the giant body- or tube-slides, children must be at least 48" tall.
- To use lap lanes, youth must demonstrate their swimming ability to a lifeguard by way of a swimming test. Availability of lap lanes is dependent on weather and attendance.
- Required Swimming Attire
- Swimsuits required, no street clothes allowed.
- Swim diapers are required for all children who are not yet potty-trained.