Milwaukee Urban Water Trail
The Milwaukee Urban Water Trail is a route for canoes, kayaks, and other small non-motorized boats on the “urban” portions of Milwaukee's three rivers - Milwaukee River, Menomonee River, and Kinnickinnic River. The Water Trail has several access points in Milwaukee County Parks.
For water trail updates, information on water conditions, and advisories, visit the FMR website at: www.mkeriverkeeper.org. To report hazards or obstructions on the rivers, call FMR at (414) 287-0207.
Designated Access Sites
- Kletzsch Park Sluiceway – site near picnic area #5
- Kletzsch Park Falls – upstream site, just north of Mill Road
- Kletzsch Park Falls – downstream site, just south of Mill Road
- Lincoln Park Fishing Pier - 2 launch locations on the East Bank of the river, north of Hampton
- Estabrook Dam - upstream of the "shark's teeth"
- Estabrook Dam - downstream site at natural beach
- Estabrook Dam - portage trail
- Riverside Park - East Bank access near the Urban Ecology Center
- Pere Marquette Park - West Bank access
- River Front Boat Launch - site at South Water and Bruce Street
Download the Urban Water Trail Map