Milwaukee Urban Water Trail
The Milwaukee Urban Water Trail is a route for canoes, kayaks, and other small non-motorized boats on the “urban” portions of Milwaukee's three rivers - Milwaukee River, Menomonee River, and Kinnickinnic River. The Water Trail has several access points in Milwaukee County Parks.
Designated Access Sites
- Kletzsch Park Sluiceway – site near picnic area #5
- Kletzsch Park Falls – upstream site, just north of Mill Road
- Kletzsch Park Falls – downstream site, just south of Mill Road
- Lincoln Park Fishing Pier - 2 launch locations on the East Bank of the river, north of Hampton
- Estabrook Dam - upstream of the "shark's teeth"
- Estabrook Dam - downstream site at natural beach
- Estabrook Dam - portage trail
- Riverside Park - East Bank access near the Urban Ecology Center
- Pere Marquette Park - West Bank access
- River Front Boat Launch - site at South Water and Bruce Street
Learn more about the Water Trail & download the map