With the UnitedHealthcare® HouseCalls program, you get an annual in-home preventive carevisit from one of our health care practitioners at no extra cost. A HouseCalls visit is designed to support, but not take the place of your regular doctor’s care.
What to expect from a HouseCalls visit:
• A knowledgeable health care practitioner will review your health history and current.
medications, perform health screenings, help identify health risks and provide health education.
• You can talk about health concerns and ask questions that you haven’t had time to ask before.
• HouseCalls will send a summary of your visit to you and your primary care provider so theyhave this additional information regarding your health.
HouseCalls may not be available in all areas.
For more information, visit www.UHCHouseCalls.com or call toll-free 1-866-447-7868,
TTY 711, 8 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday – Friday.
Health questions can come up anytime. NurseLine provides you 24/7 access to a registered nurse1 who can help you with sudden health concerns as well as:
• Questions about a medication
• Finding a doctor or specialist
• Understanding an ongoing health condition or new diagnosis
For more information, call toll-free 1-877-365-7949, TTY 711, 24 hours a day,7 days a week.
We all want to live a healthier, happier life and Renew by UnitedHealthcare can be your guide.2 Renew, our member-only Health & Wellness Experience, includes:
• Inspiring lifestyle tips, coloring pages, recipe library, streaming music
• Interactive quizzes & tools
• Learning courses, health news, articles & videos, health topic library
As a UnitedHealthcare member you can explore all that Renew has to offer by logging into your member website.
See a doctor using your computer, tablet or smartphone. With Virtual Doctor Visits, you’re able to live video chat with a doctor from your computer, tablet or smartphone — anytime, day or night. You can ask questions, get a diagnosis, or even get medication prescribed and have it sent to your pharmacy. All you need is a strong internet connection.
Virtual Doctor Visits are good for minor health concerns like:
- Allergies, bronchitis, cold/cough
- Fever, seasonal flu, sore throat
- Migraines/headaches, sinus problems, stomach ache
You can find a list of participating Virtual Doctor Visit providers by logging into your member website.