Affordable Connectivity Program
The Affordable Connectivity Program provides a discount of up to $30 per month toward internet service for eligible households and up to $75 per month for households on qualifying Tribal lands. Eligible households can also receive a one-time discount of up to $100 to purchase a laptop, desktop computer, or tablet from participating providers if they contribute more than $10 and less than $50 toward the purchase price. The ACP is limited to one monthly service discount and one device discount per household.
A person is eligible if anyone in their household meets at least one of the following:
- Receives one of the following benefits:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit
- Special Supplemental Nutritional Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC)
- The National School Lunch Program or the School Breakfast Program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision (free and reduced school lunches)
- Has an income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating providers' existing low-income program
- Participates in Tribal specific programs, such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
How to Enroll
- Go to ACPBenefit.org to submit an application or print out a mail-in application.
Save time by applying online. The online application process verifies if residents are currently receiving qualifying benefits, reducing the need for supporting documentation.
- Contact your preferred participating provider to select a plan and have the discount applied to your bill.
Some providers may have an alternative application that they will ask you to complete.
Eligible households must both apply for the program and contact a participating provider to select a service plan.
If you need to talk to someone about your eligibility or application status, call the ACP Support Center at (877) 384-2575.