County Clerk
  • Refine Search

  • All Results

Other Services

Please wait while we gather your results.
Apply for U.S. passport.

Apply for a Passport

New applications for U.S. Passports are processed Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. by appointment only. Call (414) 278-4067 to schedule an appointment.

Apply for DNR License.

DNR Licenses

Wisconsin fishing, hunting, trapping and harvesting licenses, state park admission passes, as well as other DNR licenses and permits are available for purchase Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Purchase transit fare.

Purchase Transit Fares

Transit fare can be purchased in the Office of the Milwaukee County Clerk from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. We accept cash and credit/debit cards.

This site is powered by the Northwoods Titan Content Management System



Looking for Milwaukee County Services?

Visit Milwaukee County