IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING COVID-19
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Office of Corporation Counsel is closed to the public until further notice.
Deputy Corporation Counsel
Scott F. Brown
- Complex Litigation
- Civil Rights
- Niebler, Pzyzk, Carrig, Jelenchick & Hanley LLP, 2012 – 2018
- Defender Association of Philadelphia, 2006 – 2012
- Judicial Law Clerk to New Jersey Superior Court Judge Frederick J. Schuck (Camden, NJ) 2005-2006
- Wake Forest University, B.A.
- Rutgers University - School of Law, J.D.
Affiliations & Activities
- Wisconsin State Bar
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar
Legal Operations and Administration Manager
Jessica Bacalzo Fredrickson
- Legal Department Administration and Operations
- Outside Counsel Selection & Accountability Management
- Legal, Regulatory & Ethics Compliance
- Policies & Procedures
- Marketing, Branding & Reputational Marketing
- Quad Graphics
- Land’s End
- Miller Brewing
- Rockwell Automation
- U.S. Senate – Senator Russ Feingold
- Juris Doctor; Marquette University Law School
- Certificate; Fordham University School of Law
- Master's Degree, International Development Policy, U.S. International University (Alliant International) San Diego, CA & London, U.K.
- Bachelor's Degree, Communications; Marquette University
- Wisconsin State Bar
- Association of Corporate Counsel, Legal Operations Section Member
- Corporate Legal Operations Consortium, Midwest Chapter (Milwaukee/Chicago)
Jessica is an inspired attorney with ideas about what the future of legal departments will look like. Passionate about coming up with initiatives that can move legal departments away from being cost centers to drivers of exceptional contributions and innovation, she is a disruptor. After more than 10 years away, including stops in Arkansas and New York, Jessica is excited to be back in her hometown. She is embracing doing work for Milwaukee County and celebrating Milwaukee’s new-found fame as a “hidden gem.” She is also proud of her family’s heritage as one of the Los Primeros of Milwaukee.