Independent Living Support Pilot
The Independent Living Support Pilot (ILSP) is a new program funded by ARPA to help Milwaukee County residents live independently, break barriers, and enhance their quality of life.
- Participants must be Wisconsin residents (and a U.S. citizen or eligible immigrant).
- You must be over the age of 18, not enrolled in a Medicaid long-term care program or living in a licensed/certified residential facility and meet income and functional need requirements.
- Participants must earn less than 300% of the federal poverty level, with no deductible or consideration of spousal income.
- Individuals under 55 must have a qualifying diagnosis, which may be a long-term disability.
The ILSP offers both one-time/periodic and continuing benefits and services to support independent living up to $7,200. Examples include:
- Specialized medical equipment
- Assistive technology
- Home modifications
- Caregiver training
- Personal care
- And more
See If You Qualify Mira Si Calificas
Have more questions about the ILSP program? Call the ADRC at (414) 289-6874
State of Wisconin ILSP Webpage | ILSP Milwaukee County Flyer | State of Wisconsin ILSP Poster - Milwaukee County (ES)