Section 8-July 2016 Waiting list applications information
WAITLIST SELECTIONS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED!
Click here to see if you are on the list to receive a voucher
We are excited to provide 2,000 more individuals with the opportunity for rent assistance!
If your receipt number is on the list:
1) You will receive a waitlist placement form in the mail. This form should be returned to the Housing Division by mail or in the drop box at the Housing Division (600 W Walnut Street, Suite 100) prior to September 30. This will determine your eligibility and waitlist placement.
- Applicants are not eligible until full application materials are processed.
- Applicants will also be required to provide full supporting documentation (not limited to: Birth Certificate, current ID, SS card, income verification, Bank statement).
- Applicants will need to provide documentation of preferences. If they submit for preferences that they cannot verify, they will lose that spot on the waitlist.
2) When a voucher is made available, you will receive a call from a Housing Division team member.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO UPDATE YOUR ADDRESS IF YOU MOVE. If we are unable to reach you when you are pulled from the waitlist, you will be removed from the list. You can update your address at the Housing Division with a photo ID.
If your receipt number is NOT on the list:
- You can reapply at a later date. We anticipate the list will open again in 2-3 years.
- For updated information, check this website or follow us on social media.