Lodge Policy

Lodge Rental Policies
Park buildings are not available for rent on the following holidays: Jan 1, July 4, Thanksgiving week (Wed.–Sat.), Dec. 24, 25 and 31.

We recommend a visit to the building you are considering before making reservations to ensure the accommodations suit your needs.

Rules & Regulations
Your permit is subject to all local municipal and county ordinances in addition to all rules and regulations governing parks and parkways. Your permit can be terminated immediately at the discretion of local law enforcement authorities and/or the Milwaukee County Parks Department if you misrepresent or violate the terms of the application, or when public safety is threatened. Cancellation of the permit for cause will result in your forfeiture of all fees.

For Overnight Rental: Civic, Cultural & Non-profit Educational Groups
All in your group must be age 16 or under.

For Overnight Rental: Adult Chaperones
One adult chaperon (minimum age of 21) is required for every 12 persons. The chaperon should remain with the group at all times and must assume total responsibility for the group and the facility. Co-ed youth functions require both male and female adult chaperons

For Overnight Rental: Bedding
All groups must provide their own bedding or sleeping bags.

Food Preparation
All groups must provide their own pots, pans, plates and utensils. Overnight groups may prepare food; however daytime rentals may only reheat food.

Alcoholic Beverages
For overnight rentals, alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the lodge or the surrounding area. For daytime rentals to adults, alcoholic beverages are permitted. If alcoholic beverages are being sold, you are subject to all municipal codes and permits. (These may vary from one municipality to another. Contact the appropriate municipality.) see the Sales area below.

Clean the lodge before your departure. Be sure to clear tables and counters of all perishables. You will be billed for excessive clean-up costs, damage or vandalism.

Fires are permitted in fireplaces and fire rings only.

If you have sales of any kind, you must get a Sales/Concessions Permit from the Special Events Dept.

Milwaukee County Parks Public Services
9480 Watertown Plank Road, Wauwatosa, WI 53226
(414) 257-8005

This site is powered by the Northwoods Titan Content Management System