This gallery contains links to important external applications, as well as the Milwaukee County Land Information Office's public web maps and applications. MCLIO applications are based on the Geocortex and ArcGIS Online platforms. ArcGIS Online provides an easy-to-use interactive interface for hosting lightweight maps and applications. It also allows for inter-organizational collaboration and hosting of data services. Please contact the Land Information Office if you are interested in collaborating in a web mapping application.
MCLIO Interactive Mapping Application
- The MCLIO Interactive Mapping Application can be used for viewing cadastral and property information data throughout Milwaukee County as well as downloading cadastral documents.
- Request Access to secured mapping
Mobile Parcel Viewer
Mobile Parcel Viewer
- The Mobile Parcel Viewer is a simplified, mobile friendly version of the MCLIO Interactive Mapping Application. This can be used for viewing
- CONNECTExplorer is the primary stand-alone online application for accessing Pictometry images and tools. It is recommended for users who are not using extended workspace, annotation functionality, and for those using mobile devices. It is available only to partner organizations.
- Request Access
- Training Tools and Resources
1910 Sanborn Swipe App
1910 Sanborn Fire Insurance Swipe App
- The MCLIO, in partnership with the UWM AGSL, has georectified the 1910 Sanborn Fire Insurance maps of Milwaukee County. This raster dataset was created by taking high resolution scans of over 900 large-format sheets, georeferencing, and then mosaicing them together. These incredibly detailed maps are still used today by environmental surveyors, historians, and urban planners; now they have been made more accessible than ever with this web application.
Cadastral Viewer with Property Information and DocumentSearch
- Similarly to the Interactive Web Mapping Application, this app can be used to view and download cadastral and property information data. The URL to docuements is embedded directly in the cadastral attibute table.