Weddings at Boerner Botanical Gardens
| Wedding Site Map
You'll be surrounded by the beauty of the formal gardens when you select from the wedding sites of the Boerner Botanical Gardens.
Note: None of these sites is completely private because the Gardens are open to the public. All sites become less colorful after mid-October due to frost and winter preparation of the Gardens. Prior to June, few flowers are blooming in the sites.
- Juniper Grove
- Annual Garden Gazebo – for groups of up to 30
- Rock Garden Vista
- Rose Garden Overlook – for groups of up to 80.
Not available after mid-October due to the installation of rose shelters.
- Fragrance Garden – only available with rental of Boerner Hall
- Shrub Mall
Available: Spring–Fall, except during festival dates
Time Period per Permit: 8–10am; or 10am–noon; or noon–2pm; or 2–4pm;
or 4–6pm; or 6–8pm
Capacity: Varies by site
Accessibility: Varies by site
Restrictions: Extra furnishings such as folding chairs, arbors, floral displays, tents or other props are not permitted with the exception of Site 5, behind Boerner Hall. At Site 5, chairs are allowed and must be rented through Bartolotta Catering Company when renting Boerner Hall.
- Your site is available to you only during the time period of your permit(s).
- Dressing facilities are not available unless rented. The Garden House or Education & Visitor Center may be rented for this purpose or as an alternate ceremony site in case of inclement weather
- Extra furnishings such as folding chairs (except for the elderly or guests with disabilities) are not permitted, except at Site 5 as noted above.
- Arbors, floral displays, tents, or other props are not permitted
- Electrical hook-up, generators, or amplified music are not permitted
- Alcohol is not permitted
- Please refrain from horn-honking in the vicinity of the Gardens
Parking: Ample parking in lot
Advance Booking: Book your event up to 12 months in advance and pay the current year's rate.
2013 BBG Wedding Rate (non-taxable)
Note: the Wedding Permit includes admission to the gardens and photography within the wedding site for a 2-hour period. If additional time is needed for photographs in the Gardens, a BBG Photo Permit must be purchased.
2-hour period for 1-50 people $375
2-hour period for 51-100 people $525
2-hour period for 101-150 people $700
2-hour period for 151-200 people $900
Each add'l 50 people $185
Additional Hours may be available for photogtraphy with a BBG photo permit. Contact BBG for availability
Wedding Photos ONLY
If you are interested in using the Boerner Botanical Gardens for your wedding photos only,
see the Photography page.
For more information, call (414) 525-5601 or email Boerner Botanical Gardens
Rent the Exhibit Room in the Garden House as an alternate ceremony site in case of inclement weather.
Boerner Botanical Gardens
9400 Boerner Drive., Hales Corners, WI 53130