Weddings at Boerner Botanical Gardens
| Wedding Ceremony Site Map (pdf)
You'll be surrounded by the beauty of the formal gardens when you select from the wedding sites of the Boerner Botanical Gardens.
Ceremony-Only Sites Wedding Ceremony Site Map (pdf)
Note: None of these sites is completely private because the Gardens are open to the public. All sites become less colorful after mid-October due to frost and winter preparation of the Gardens. Prior to June, few flowers are blooming in the sites.
- Annual Garden & Gazebo – for groups of up to 30
- Rock Garden Vista – for groups of up to 200
- Rose Garden Overlook – for groups of up to 80
Not available after mid-October due to the installation of rose shelters.
- Shrub Mall – for groups of up to 200
- Fragrance Garden & Patio – for groups of up to 200
Only available with rental of Boerner Hall
Available: Spring–Fall, except during festival dates
Time Period per Permit*: 10:30am–12:30pm; or 1–3pm; or 3:30–5:30pm; or 6–8pm
Capacity: Varies by site
Accessibility: Access to sites is wheelchair-accessible; sites may be lawn areas
- Your site is available to you only during the time period of your permit(s).
- Dressing facilities are not available unless rented. The Garden House or Education & Visitor Center may be rented for this purpose or as an alternate ceremony site in case of inclement weather
- Chairs must be rented from Boerner Botanical Gardens at least 2 weeks prior to your wedding date.
- Arbors, floral displays, tents, or other props are not permitted
- Electrical hook-up, generators, or amplified music are not permitted
- Alcohol is not permitted
Please refrain from horn-honking in the vicinity of the Gardens
Parking: Ample parking in lot
Advance Booking: Book your event up to 12 months in advance and pay the current year's rate.
Booked in 2015 BBG Wedding (non-taxable)
Note: the Wedding Permit includes admission to the gardens and photography within the wedding site for a 2-hour period. If additional time is needed for photographs in the Gardens, a BBG Photo Permit must be purchased.
2-hour period for 1-50 people $375
2-hour period for 51-100 people $525
2-hour period for 101-150 people $700
2-hour period for 151-200 people $900
Each add'l 50 people $185
Additional Hours may be available for photogtraphy with a BBG photo permit. Contact BBG for availability
Wedding Photos ONLY
If you are interested in using the Boerner Botanical Gardens for your wedding photos only,
see the Photography page.
For more information, call (414) 525-5601 or email Boerner Botanical Gardens
Rent the Exhibit Room in the Garden House as an alternate ceremony site in case of inclement weather.
Boerner Botanical Gardens
9400 Boerner Drive., Hales Corners, WI 53130