The Milwaukee County Jail visitor Reception Desk is located on the lower level of the County Correctional Facility Central 949 N 9th Street. The Jail encourages inmates to maintain ties with their families and the community through visits with family, friends, attorneys, and other professionals.
Effective March 15, 2013
All family visits will be scheduled visits. Scheduling of visits will be done using the Internet. Any visit scheduled and the visitor does not show up for the visit will count as a scheduled visit.
Visiting Days: TUESDAY, SATURDAY, AND SUNDAY
The first visit begins at 9:00 am. The last visit of the day begins at 8:15 pm and ends at 8:45 pm.
Click here to register as a visitor or schedule a visit.
Visits are 30 minutes per session
Inmates are limited to one visit per day, one visit per week
Up to two adult visitors are allowed on each visit
- A visitor must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid picture ID.
- A visitor must wear appropriate attire and pass through a metal dector without sounding alarm.
- A maximum of 2 people may visit an inmate at one time.
- Inmates are allowed one 30-minute visit per visiting week.
- Inmates in disciplinary housing may not have family/ friend visitors.