Trail Links - Biking, Hiking, Running
- American Trails - An organization working to enhance and protect America's network of interconnectected trails
- Badgerland Striders - Wisconsin's largest running club
- Bay View Bicycle Club - A local club that provides bicycling opportunities at a variety of levels for all members to enjoy
- Greater Milwaukee Recumbent Bike Club - A local club that provides opportunities for socialization and casual bike rides.
- Groundwork Milwaukee - The mission of Groundwork Milwaukee is to bring about sustained regeneration, improvement and management of the physical environment by developing community-based partnerships that empower people, businesses and organizations to promote environmental, economic and social well-being.
- Cream City Cycle Club - A local club that plans looped rides of different lengths every weekend from the end of April through mid-November, plus occasional special rides. Whether you're an experienced bicyclist, a beginner or are somewhere in between, you are invited to come out for a ride.
- StreetShare - The StreetShare program is designed to educate and encourage motorists about their responsibility to allow pedestrians to cross the street at a crosswalk, to drive within the speed limit and to share the road with bicyclists and other users.
- Tread Lightly! Inc. - A nonprofit organization whose mission is "to empower generations to enjoy the outdoors responsibly through education and restoration." Website includes kids' pages.