Slice of Ice Field Trips
Slice of Ice Group-Skate Outings
Advance reservations are required for group outings.
2013–14 Season Availability (weather permitting)
Season Opening through Dec. 19, 2013: Available Monday through Thursday
Dec. 20, 2013-Jan. 5, 2014: Not available for group outings
Jan. 6, 2014 through season closing: Available 7 days a week
Who can take advantage of Group Outings?
- School groups (students age 18 and under)
- 501c3 non-profit groups (members under age 18)
What is the cost for my Group Outing?
- Group Rate Skate Rentals: $3.50 per pair of skates
NOTE: For some sessions, a minimum number of skate rentals is required. See the table below
- Students/Members who bring their own skates: FREE
What do I need to make a reservation for my group?
- A copy of your group's Certificate of Exempt Status (Required at time of reservation)
- The date and session you'd like to attend. See the table below for general availability.
Because the demand for group outings is high, please have an alternate day or session ready in the event that your first choice is booked
| Group-Skate Sessions
Note: Slice of Ice remains open to the general public
Session 1: 10 a.m.–noon
Session 2: 12:30–2:30 p.m.
Session 3: 3–5 p.m.
| A minimum 20 skate rentals is required for Sessions 1 & 2
No minimum for Session 3
| Sat. & Sun.
Session 1: 11 a.m.–1 p.m.
Session 2: 1:30–3:30 p.m.
| No minimum is required
We recommend making your reservation at least one week in advance
For more information or to make your reservation, call (414) 257-8067
NOTE: If the National Weather Service issues a cold-weather, blizzard, or wind-chill advisory, Slice of Ice will be closed. We will notify your group as soon as possible if this is the case on the day of your outing.