Slice of Ice Field Trips
Slice of Ice Group-Skate Outings
Advance reservations are required for group outings.
2015–16 Season Availability (weather permitting)
- Season Opening through Dec. 18, 2015:
Available Monday through Thursday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
and Fridays, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Dec. 19, 2015-Jan. 3, 2016: Not available for group outings
- Jan. 4, 2016 through season closing:
Available Monday through Friday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Available Saturday & Sunday, 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
Who can take advantage of Group Outings?
- School groups (students age 18 and under)
- 501c3 non-profit groups (members under age 18)
What is the cost for my Group Outing?
- Group Rate Skate Rentals: $3.50 per pair of skates for participants and adult chaperones
NOTE: For outings starting before 2 p.m. Mon-Thurs, a minimum of 25 skate rentals is required.
- Participants and chaperones who bring their own skates: FREE
What do I need to make a reservation for my group?
- A copy of your group's Certificate of Exempt Status (Required at time of reservation)
- The date and time you'd like to attend.
Because the demand for group outings is high, please have an alternate day or session ready in the event that your first choice is booked
We recommend making your reservation at least one week in advance
For more information or to make your reservation, call (414) 257-8067
NOTE: If the National Weather Service issues a cold-weather, blizzard, or wind-chill advisory, Slice of Ice will be closed. We will notify your group as soon as possible if this is the case on the day of your outing.