Friday, October 10, 2014
6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
For kids from 2-92!
Printable flyer (pdf)
Explore our "Tropical Rainforest" guided by only the glow of your flashlight ! You'll have fun as you learn about the fascinating world of the rainforest and our dependence on it.
- Sample tasty products of the tropics, such as exotic fruits and juices, and CHOCOLATE!
- Meet, up-close-and-personal, exotic birds, insects, and reptiles.
- Listen to live music from KT's Universal Love Band in the Show Dome and Sound Alchemists in the Tropical Dome.
- Enjoy authentic African cuisine by Afro Fusion Cuisine (available for purchase.)
- Learn about fair-trade products and shop our cultural market for a hand-made souvenir. Local Filipino, Thai, and Hawaiian groups will have hand-crafted items for sale, and Four Corners of the World will have fair trade items from Columbia, Costa Rica, The Philippines, Vietnam, Korea, Laos, Peru, and Thailand.
- The Arid and Floral Show domes will also be open for your exploration.
- See a dazzling light show in the Show Dome!
Regular Admission Rates Apply
Volunteer and receive FREE Admission!
Volunteers receive free admission. For information on volunteering, call (414) 257-5611.
Mitchell Park Horticultural Conservatory (The Domes)
524 S. Layton Blvd., Milwaukee, WI 53215