Procedual Information - Family Court Commissioner

 Procedual Information - Family Court Commissioner

Procedural information is available by letter or telephone request. Please mail your letter to:


Family Court Commissioner
901 N. 9th St.
Courthouse - Room 707
Milwaukee, WI 53233

Phone 414-278-4401


    Note: The FCC office has forms and information packets for modifying family court judgments and contempt motions to enforce family court judgments. Request these packets in person in Room 707, or send a written request including a self-addressed, stamped envelope. 

    All other forms are available through the Legal Resource Center located in Room G-10-1 of the Courthouse. 


    Additional procedural information on family motions can be found from the Milwaukee Justice Center in Room 511 of the Courthouse.


    Additional information regarding Temporary Restraining Orders and other help with family safety is available from the Sojourner Family Peace Center in Room 711 of the Courthouse.