Phone - Payments of Tickets, Fines Judgments and Forfeitures

 You can now pay fines and forfeitures on traffic cases and criminal cases by phone with a credit card. Call toll free 1-866-421-0994 anytime. You will need your case number, the amount you owe, your credit card number, your card expiration date. Note: Your credt card statement will read "Cash Management Services" for this payment.