Order Establishment

The order establishment unit establishes orders for cases when there is no current child support order.  You may apply for child support services by completing our Application for Services form. You may obtain this form by clicking here, by calling customer service at (414) 615-2593 or in person in Room 101 of the Milwaukee County Courthouse.



Department of Child Support Services

John P. Hayes Center

901 N. 9th Street, Room 101

Phone:  (414) 615-2593

Fax:  (414) 223-1865

Email:   milwcse@milwaukeecountywi.gov

This site is powered by the Northwoods Titan Content Management System