Schedule a Visit
Milwaukee County Jail
949 N 9th Street
All on-site family visits will be scheduled visits. Scheduling of visits will be done using the Internet. Any visit scheduled and the visitor does not show up for the visit will count as a scheduled visit.
Have you registered at
You must do this first
Click here to SCHEDULE an On-site free visit.
Bring your user id, password and PIN with you. Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your visit.
On-Site Visiting Days
Visiting Days: TUESDAY, SATURDAY, AND SUNDAY
The first visit begins at 9:00 am. The last visit of the day ends at 8:20 pm.
- Visits are 20 minutes per session.
- Inmates are limited to one visit per week
- One adult visitor is allowed on each visit
- Visitors are subject to wanted checks
- A visitor must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid picture ID.
- Visitors shall not wear revealing clothing.
- Visitors shall not display lewd and lacivious behavior..
- Buttocks, genitalia, breasts or cleavage shall not be exposed.
- Visitors shall not have gum, food or drink.
- Visitors shall not be loud or boisterous.
- The visiting staff has the right to refuse or disconnect any visit.
- Violation of the rules of conduct will result in the revocation of visiting privIleges for an indeterminate amount of time.
- Live monitored visits will be disconnected if the restrictions are violated.