Schedule a Visit
Milwaukee County Jail
949 N 9th Street
All on-site family visits will be scheduled visits. Scheduling of visits will be done using the Internet. Any visit scheduled and the visitor does not show up for the visit will count as a scheduled visit.
Have you registered at:
You must do this first
Click here to SCHEDULE an On-site free visit.
Bring your user id, password and PIN with you. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your visit.
On-Site Visiting Days
Visiting Days: TUESDAY, THURSDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
The first visit begins at 7:30 A.M.. The last visit of the day ends at 5:30 P.M..
VISITING DRESS CODE
- NO EXCESSIVE SHOWING OF CLEAVAGE
- NO SHOWING OF THE MID-SECTION
- NO SPAGHETTI STRING SHIRTS ALLOWED
- NO HIGH CUT SHORTS OR SKIRTS/DRESSES
- NO PANTS/SHORTS HANGING BELOW OR TO MIDDLE OF BUTTOCKS
- NO MUSCLE SHIRTS
- NO JACKETS OR HOODS
- NO HEAD BANDS, HEAD SCARVES OR HATS
- NO BEACH WEAR OR TRANSPARENT CLOTHES
- ITEMS THAT DO NOT CLEAR THE METAL DETECTOR ARE NOT ALLOWED
- ONLY ONE LAYER OF CLOTHING ALLOWED
- Visiting is by appointment only. Appointments can be scheduled up to one week in advance, but no less than 24 hours in advance.
- Each inmate is permitted 2 visitors per session (must be 18 or older).
- All visitors must properly identify themselves and have a valid photo ID.
- Visitors arriving after the start of their scheduled session will not be allowed to visit.
- Visitors appearing to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be admitted into the facility.
- Proper attire is required at all times. Shoes and shirts must be worn; suggestive clothing, see-through fabrics; halter or tube type tops; short shorts or skirts will not be permitted. Appropriate underclothing is required.
- No cell phones, keys or wallets allowed
- All visitors are subject to search
- Limited lockers are available to check coats and other items
- All visits are monitored and are subject to recording
- If a visitor leaves the visiting area they will not be permitted to re-enter
- Hanging up the handset will terminate the visit
- Loud talking, excessive emotionalism or any other disruptive behavior will not be permitted and your visit may be terminated
- Visitors arriving more than 15 minutes prior to their scheduled visit will not be allowed to register until the 15 minutes prior to their scheduled visit.