Milwaukee County Jail
949 N 9th Street
All on-site family visits will be scheduled visits. Scheduling of visits will be done using the Internet. Any visit scheduled and the visitor does not show up for the visit will count as a scheduled visit.
On-Site Visiting Days
Visiting Days: TUESDAY, SATURDAY, AND SUNDAY
The first visit begins at 9:00 am. The last visit of the day ends at 8:20 pm.
You must perforrm both steps below prior to your arrival at the Milwaukee County Jail for a scheduled visit.
Step 1. Register as a visitor at : www.homewav.com
Step 2. Register to schedule a free visit. Click here to REGISTER and SCHEDULE an On-site free visit.
- Visits are 20 minutes per session.
- Inmates are limited to one visit per week
- One adult visitor is allowed on each visit
- Visitors are subject to wanted checks
- A visitor must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid picture ID.
- Visitors shall not wear revealing clothing.
- Visitors shall not display lewd and lacivious behavior..
- Visitors shall not have gum, food or drink.
- Visitors shall not be loud or boisterous.
- The visiting staff has the right to refuse or disconnect any visit.
Off-Site Visiting is available
Click here for more information