Office of Emergency Management (OEM)
Emergency Management Division
- IMPACT 211 offers services for individuals, organizations, and workplaces to help restore health, productivity, and to get people back on their feet after a crisis.
- 511 Wisconsin is a free 24/7 traveler information system that provides the motoring public with up-to-the-minute traffic information and access to over 400 traffic cameras statewide.
- The Sullivan office has routine forecast and short-fused severe weather WARNING responsibility for southeast and south-central Wisconsin.
- Ready is a national public service advertising (PSA) campaign designed to educate and empower Americans to prepare for and respond to emergencies including natural and man-made disasters.
- Ready Wisconsin is a national public service advertising campaign designed to educate and empower Americans to prepare for and respond to emergencies, including natural and technological disasters and potential terrorist attacks.
- Questions about the new CMS preparedness requirements for healthcare providers participating in Medicare and Medicaid?? Click the DHS logo for resources: clarification on requirements, provider type info, checklists, templates!
Office of Emergency Management - Emergency Management Division
9501 W. Watertown Plank Road, Milwaukee, WI 53226