Room/Building Capacity: 25–60 | 75–90 | 95–150 | 200–600
Downtown Transit Center Conference Room
Downtown Transit Center Harbor Lights Room
O'Donnell Park Miller Pavilion
Downtown Transit Center and O'Donnell buildings are not available for rent on the following holidays: Jan 1 and Dec. 25.
We recommend a visit to the building you are considering before making reservations to ensure the accommodations suit your needs.
Application for Rental
Your reservation will be held for 10 days from the date of your requesting the venue. The total rental fee is required to book the facility. DO NOT PRINT OR SEND OUT INVITATIONS until you have received confirmation of your application and payment.
A contracted vendor holds an exclusive food and beverage service contract for O'Donnell Park and the Downtown Transit Center. Under no circumstances can other food or beverages-including that donated-- be brought to the site. Only food and beverages from the contracted vendor may be served at these sites.
All entertainment must be approved in advance. Certain restrictions apply to individual rental areas. Fogging devices are prohibited. In addition, you may not use corn meal, salt, talcum powder or any other material on the dance floor.
Your floor plan is required at least 3 weeks prior to your event. Make an appointment to determine your floor plan; pre-designed floor plans are available upon request. All final arrangements will be reviewed at this meeting.
- All decorations must be approved in advance.
- Nailing and poking holes in the acoustical tile is prohibited.
- Hanging anything from the ceiling is not allowed.
- The use of glitter, confetti, sequins or tinsel is prohibited.
- Use only flame-proof materials.
- Use only enclosed candles.
- Do not use masking tape, duct tape, thumb tacks, nails or hooks on any walls or ceilings. If anything is placed on walls, you must use removable adhesive mounting putty.
- No extension cords or ladders will be provided.
- Any decoration, setup or display must be fully removed after your event.
We will not be responsible for any items left at the end of your event.
Immediately following your event, remove all decorations, displays and rental equipment.
For More Information
Call (414) 277-1056.