MILWAUKEE COUNTY AUTOMATED MAPPING
AND LAND INFORMATION SYSTEM
Ninety-First Steering Committee Meeting
Date: March 26th, 2013
Time: 9:00 a.m.
Place: Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District
MMSD Hdqtrs, Room 401
260 W Seeboth St.
Milwaukee, WI. 53204
I. Roll Call
II. Special Order of Business
Election of 2013 MCAMLIS Steering Committee Officers
III. Meeting Minutes
Consideration of the minutes of the 90th Steering Committee meeting held December 4th, 2012
A. Maintain Core Foundational Elements
1. Report by MCAMLIS staff on the status of the 2013 Orthophotography/Oblique Imagery Program.
2. Report by MCAMLIS staff on the status of the 2010 Planimetric Update Program
B. Promote the Integration of Parcel Based Land Information
1. Report by Milwaukee County Register of Deeds staff on MCAMLIS street address and cadastral map maintenance operations; and
2. Report by City of Milwaukee staff on MCAMLIS street address and cadastral map maintenance operations.
C. Educational Outreach
1. Report by MCAMLIS Staff on the status of work performance on behalf of MCAMLIS in support of local community GIS efforts.
2. Report by MCAMIS Staff regarding current progress and status of the Milwaukee County Business Needs Assessment (BNA) Project.
D. Countywide Initiatives
1. Report by MCAMLIS Staff regarding 2012 Countywide Initiatives and program activity status.
2. Report by SEWRPC Staff regarding the Milwaukee County Floodplain Mapping Program
3. Report by the Milwaukee County Surveyor on the status of 2012 Surveyor activities, and;
4. Report by MCAMLIS Staff regarding 2012 Accomplishments.
Report by Milwaukee County DAS staff on MCAMLIS Fiscal status
A. MCAMLIS Staff summary regarding items currently under consideration by the Wisconsin Legislature.
VI. New Business
A. MCAMLIS Steering Committee consideration of a MCAMLIS Staff Report regarding the ‘MCAMLIS PROGRAM STRATEGIC ASSESSMENT FOR 2013-2016’.
VIII. Date, time, and place of next meeting