Multigyms & Exercise Stations
Get fit, Milwaukee County!
Work out all of your major muscle groups at exercise stations built into the multigym structure:
• 45° back-extension bench
• Abdominal-crunch/sit-up bench
• Chin-up bar (with chin assist function)
• Calf-raise platform
• Triceps-dip station (with dip-assist function)
• Elevated push-up platform
• Cardio thigh-squat station
Your body weight adds resistance to your exercises.
- Cannon Park, 303 N 95 St, east of the wading pool
- Doctors Park, 1870 E Fox Lane,
- Humboldt Park, 3000 S Howell Ave, between the baseball diamond and the pavilion
- Jackson Park, 3500 W Forest Home Ave
- Johnsons Park, 1919 W Fond du Lac Ave, off of 19 St & Brown St
- King Park, 1531 W Vliet St, southeast of the community center
- The Lakefront/McKinley Park, 2300 N Lincoln Memorial Drive, near the Northpoint Snack Bar
- Lincoln Park, 1301 W Hampton Ave
- McCarty Park, 8214 W Cleveland Ave, southeast of the wading pool
- Mitchell Park, 524 S Layton Blvd, northwest of the wading pool
- Moody Park, 2201 W Auer Ave.
- Scout Lake Park, 5902 W Loomis Rd
- South Shore Park, 2900 S Shore Drive, northeast of the tot lot
- Washington Park, 1859 N 40 St, west of the Senior Center
Focus on specific muscle groups!
- Lake Park, at Lake Drive and Linwood Avenue: sit-up board
- The Lakefront, between Bradford Beach and North Point: fitness circuit
- Warnimont Park, across from St. Luke's South Shore: horizontal bars and fitness trail with an elliptical station, upper-body stretch station, balance steps, and plyometric steps