| Volunteer Opportunities
2016 Edition of Halloween Haunts
Thurs–Sat., Oct. 13–15 - SOLD OUT!
6:30–8:30pm - Rain or Shine
IMPORTANT DRIVING INSTRUCTIONS:
Due to high traffic volumes in Whitnall Park,
we recommend accessing Wehr via Hwy 100 and College Ave for Halloween Haunts.
Please allow extra time to be at Wehr for your scheduled hike time!
Especially designed for families with children 4–10
Follow Night Travelers (our special guides) into the Enchanted Forest for a humorous, educational, and slightly spooky trek along a jack-o-lantern lit trail. Meet creepy characters who will teach you about our connection with nature's Halloween creatures. After your 45-minute hike, enjoy indoor activities and refreshments. Dress for the weather – this program goes on, rain or shine!
Volunteer opportunities available for characters, decorating, and pumpkin-carving
- We recommend that you come in person to purchase tickets. You can also charge your tickets over the phone using Visa, Discover, or MasterCard
- You must pick up your tickets at the Nature Center prior to Oct. 13, 2016, during regular office hours, 8:30 a.m.–4 p.m. daily. Tickets can be mailed to you for an additional fee of $5 per order. There will be no refunds or replacement for tickets lost in the mail.
- You must pay at the time of reservation
- You are limited to 16 tickets per person
- One adult must accompany every 5 children
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable. There will be no refunds or replacement for lost tickets.
Be sure to arrive 10–15 minutes before your scheduled tour so you will be ready for an on-time departure for the Enchanted Forest.
2016 Ticket Prices
Milwaukee County Resident $7
Friends of Wehr $7
For additional information, call (414) 425-8550.
Questions? Contact Us
Wehr Nature Center
9701 W. College Ave., Franklin, WI 53132