| Volunteer Opportunities
2013 Edition of Halloween Haunts
Thurs–Sat., Oct. 17–19
6:30–8:30pm - Rain or Shine
Tickets must be purchased in advance.
Purchase your tickets early or you don't stand a ghost of a chance!
Advance Purchase Ticket Pickup: Oct 18 & 19, noon-4:30p.m.
Especially designed for families with children 4–10
Follow Night Travelers (our special guides) into the Enchanted Forest for a humorous, educational, and slightly spooky trek along a jack-o-lantern lit trail. Meet creepy characters who will teach you about our connection with nature's Halloween creatures. After your 45-minute hike, enjoy indoor activities and refreshments. Dress for the weather – this program goes on, rain or shine!
Volunteer opportunities available for characters, decorating, and pumpkin-carving
- We recommend that you come in person to purchase tickets. You can also charge your tickets over the phone using Visa, Discover, or MasterCard
- You must pick up your tickets at the Nature Center prior to Oct. 18; no tickets will be mailed. Please pick up your tickets during regular office hours, 8:30am–4pm daily.
- You must pay at the time of reservation
- You are limited to 15 tickets per person
- One adult must accompany every 4 children
- Tickets are non-refundable, non-exchangeable
Be sure to arrive 10–15 minutes before your scheduled tour so you will be ready for an on-time departure for the Enchanted Forest.
2013 Ticket Prices
Milwaukee County Resident $7
Friends of Wehr $7
For additional information, call (414) 425-8550.
Questions? Contact Us
Wehr Nature Center
9701 W. College Ave., Franklin, WI 53132