Milwaukee County House Of Correction
8885 S. 68th St. Franklin, WI 53132
(414) 427-4720 Visiting Center
All family visits are scheduled visits. Visits must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance of the visit. Scheduling of visits can be done via the Internet or by calling the Visiting Center for those without internet access. Any visit scheduled and the visitor does not show up for the visit will count as a scheduled visit.
Visiting Days: MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY, AND SUNDAY
The first visit begins at 9:00 am. The last visit of the day begins at 8:15 pm and ends at 8:45 pm.
Visits are 30 minutes per session
Inmates are limited to one visit per day, three visits per week
Up to two adult visitors (with no children)
One adult visitor (with up to 2 children)
are allowed on each visit
- A visitor must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid picture ID.
- A visitor must wear appropriate attire (including all shirts must have sleeves) and pass through a metal detector without sounding alarm.
- Inmates are allowed three 30-minute visits per visiting week.
- No Strollers/Car Seats/Diaper Bags are allowed in the visiting area
- Any former inmate must wait a minimum of 6 months from the date they were released before they are able to visit any inmate.
- Inmates in disciplinary housing may not have family/friend visitors.