Fourth of July Celebrations
Fees & Regulations | Parking Map
|July 3rd at the Lakefront 2012
Spend the entire day at the Lakefront!
- Fireworks Kite Festival
July 3, 2012, begining at 11am Learn more about it at Gift of Wings
- US Bank Fireworks at the Lakefront
July 3, 2012, at dusk (about 9:25pm)
"Watch the skies light over the lakefront in Milwaukee for 60 minutes of 'oohs and aahs'." The popular hour-long July 3rd fireworks have been a tradition in our community and attract quite a crowd. Plan to arrive early There is no overnight parking in Veterans Park -- See the Regulations and Parking Map links above.
To ensure pedestrian and vehicular safety, the Milwaukee Police Department and the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Department will at some point close vehicular access to North Lincoln Memorial Drive, so plan ahead.
|Community Fourth of July Celebrations
Celebrate the Fourth in your Milwaukee County Parks. Programs such as parades and talent contests vary from park to park. All parks listed in the City of Milwaukee have celebrations Thursday, July 4, 2013.
Pack it in; Pack it out!
So everyone can enjoy a clean, safe, and fun Fourth of July, the Milwaukee County Parks and the City of Milwaukee's Fourth of July Commission remind you to place trash in the proper containers or to take it with you.
Celebration & Fireworks presented by the City of Milwaukee's Fourth of July Commission
- Alcott, 3751 S. 97 St.
- Gordon, 2828 N. Humboldt Blvd.
- Humboldt, 3000 S. Howell Ave.
- Jackson, 3500 W. Forest Home Ave.
- King, 1531 W. Vliet St. (no fireworks)
- Lake, 3233 E. Kenwood Blvd.
- Lincoln, 1301 W. Hampton Ave.
- Mitchell, 2200 W. Pierce St.
- Noyes, 8235 W. Good Hope Rd.
- Sherman, 3000 N. Sherman Blvd. (no fireworks)
- Washington, 1859 N. 40 St.
- Wilson, 1601 W. Howard Ave.
For more information, visit the City of Milwaukee's Fourth of July Commission website
For more information the day of the event – July 4, 2013 – call the City Hall operator at (414) 286-2150.
Additional Celebrations – 2012
Past Celebrations (2011)
- Kletzsch, 6560 N. Milwaukee River Pkwy. July 2–4, 2011. For details visit Glendale's website and select "Glendale Days""