Field Permits | Field Conditions | Leagues
First and ten; do it again! Whether your game is touch or tackle football, there's a field for you in the Milwaukee County Parks. For practice and picnics, unreserved fields are available free of charge on a first-come, first-served basis. To ensure a field is available for your team or picnic guests, make reservations.
- Greene, 4235 S. Lipton Ave., 1 daylight flag/touch field (No Uprights)
- King, fall, 1531 W. Vliet St., 1 daylight tackle field
- Lincoln, fall, 1301 W. Hampton Ave., 1 daylight tackle fields
- Sports Complex, 6000 W. Ryan Rd., 1 lighted tackle field, 3 daylight flag/touch fields. Contact the Sports Complex for rates (414) 281-2694
- KK Sports Center, fall, S 20th & Oklahoma Ave, 2 flag/touch fields
Adult Flag Football Leagues
The Sports Leagues Office programs Spring/Fall Flag Football Leagues for Men & Women. Teams may sign up for slots that have become available on a first come first serve basis. For details, call (414) 257-8030 or posted entry forms are availbale online. Click under the leagues tab to download entry form.
Milwaukee County Parks Organized Sports
9480 Watertown Plank Road, Wauwatosa, WI 53226