Try the newest sport in Milwaukee! FootGolf, the cross between soccer and golf, uses a regulation size 4 or 5 soccer ball and 21-inch-diameter holes cut into the rough of a golf course. FootGolf holes are indicated with orange tee markers and orange flags.
The objective of the game is to advance the ball from the tee box into the hole in the fewest number of kicks. People of all ages and abilities have enjoyed the game since its introduction about five years ago.
Milwaukee County's courses are accredited by the American FootGolf League.
| Lincoln Park, 1000 W. Hampton Ave.
Open 7 days a week when Lincoln's standard golf course is open
2014 Fees (include tax)
18-Hole Green Fee: $15
Golf Motor Car: $10 (Must be at least age 18)
Ball Rental (available during the standard golf course hours): $5 per ball.
Rentals must be returned during regular hours.
Course Conditions (same as the Lincoln Park standard golf course)
Make your reservation: 414.475.6222 or online
| Doyne Park, 5300 W Wells St
Open 7 days a week, with play until dark, weather permitting
2014 Fees (include tax)
9-Hole Green Fee: $5
Ball Rental (available during the standard golf season Fri-Sun 10 a.m.-7 p.m.*): $5 per ball
*Rentals must be returned during these hours.
NOTE: When the standard golf course has closed for the season, and no frost or snow is on the ground, you can still play FootGolf when you bring your own soccer ball -- just use the self-pay station! Be sure to keep your envelope stub as proof of payment. No ball rentals are available after close of the standard golf season.
Course Conditions (same as Doyne Park standard golf course)
Play is on a first-come, first-served basis
| Rules of the Game
- Wear proper attire. DO NOT WEAR CLEATS--You will be asked to remove them. Wear a shirt at all times.
- Each player must have / rent his or her own ball
- No "walk alongs" allowed.
- Play the ball on the ground when it has come to rest. Do not punt the ball or stop the ball from rolling with the wind.
- Play the ball from where it lies.
EXCEPTION: You may mark the spot and lift the ball if it may obstruct another player's kick or ball.
- Your order of teeing off is based on your score on the previous hole. The player with the best score kicks first.
- On the fairway, the player farthest from the hole is the first to kick
- Do not walk on golf greens
- Keep your golf car at least 30 feet from greens and tee boxes.
- Maintain your position with the group in front of you. Groups holding up play will be moved forward to recapture position
- No carry-ins of food or beverage.
See the complete AFGL Rules
| Private Group Outings
||To arrange an outing for your group, contact the Golf Office at (414) 257-8024 or email us!
Milwaukee County Parks Golf Office
9480 Watertown Plank Road, Wauwatosa, WI 53226
Se habla español