As a guest at the Mitchell Park Horticultural Conservatory, follow the rules below to enhance everyone's enjoyment and experience at "The Domes."
- Children must remain in the presence of parents/chaperones at all times
- Always walk so you do not disturb others
- Always use quiet "indoor" voices so you do not disturb others and can hear instructions of parents/chaperones/teachers
- Stay on established pathways for your safety and that of the plants and animals!
- Do not touch the plants! Some of them are poisonous or may cause an allergic reaction
- You may bring food or beverages into the lobby only. Do not bring food or beverages into the domes or Education Center. School field trips may store bag lunches in the office during their programs. Students may eat their lunches in the lobby only and must clean up all garbage.
Education Center Etiquette
In addition to following the rules of General Etiquette,
- Enter the Education Center only when no class is in session
- Do not tap on the animal tanks so you do not stress the animal inside
- Pay attention to signs that indicate a display is not hands-on
- Do not lift privacy curtains
Gift Shop Etiquette
- All children must be accompanied by an adult. For field trips, only 5 students are allowed in the Gift Shop at any one time.
Mitchell Park Horticultural Conservatory (The Domes)
524 S. Layton Blvd., Milwaukee, WI 53215