1. The Disc Golf Courses are open from dawn to dusk. Bring your own discs. You are responsible for your own discs.
2. The courses are free to the public for individual play through Dec. 31, 2014. A permit fee will be collected in Spring 2015.
3. The Milwaukee County Parks reserves the right to close courses for special events, activities and rentals. More information below.
4. Reserving groups are responsible for keeping the course clean and free of vandalism and damage while their event is taking place. Failure to keep the course clean, free of vandalism and/or damage shall result in extra charges and is responsible for the replacement costs of damaged items.
5. Alcoholic beverages will be permitted with a valid permit. No glass. No littering.
6. Respect the park and other users. Do not damage the course and avoid breaking branches. Use caution when throwing discs.
7. Unless noted otherwise, rules of play shall be under the Professional Disc Golf Association's Official Rules of Disc Golf.
8. Please report any problems to the Milwaukee County Parks Department Customer Service or call our Operations Hotline (414) 257-5100.