What's New

Important Benefit Contacts Beginning July 1, 2009

Important telephone numbers will be changing for Milwaukee County customers for the following programs:

  • BadgerCare Plus, Food Share, Medicaid, Caretaker Supplement and Wisconsin Shares (child care)

To report changes, you may:

  • Go to ACCESS.wi.gov
  • Call/Change Center at 1-888-947-6583 (voice), 1-888-947-6711(TTY)
  • Mail or fax your verification/proof to:
    Milwaukee Enrollment Services Center
    P.O. Box 05676, Milwaukee, WI 53205-0676
    Fax: (414) 438-4580

For Appointments, Child Care Eligibility and Authorizations:
Call  (414) 289-6464 (voice), (414) 289-711 (TTY)

You may apply for FoodShare and health care benefits online at ACCESS.wi.gov.
For a printable reference, click on the flyer below.

New Contact Numbers for Benefits (English-PDF)

New Contact Numbers for Benefits (Spanish-PDF)

New Contact Numbers for Benefits (Hmong-PDF)




Milwaukee County Courthouse

901 North 9th Street, RM 201 • Milwaukee, WI 53233
Phone: 414-278-4222 • Fax: 414-223-1380