Custodial Parent Payment Information






The Child Support Online Services website gives information about all payments and/or collections, as well as balances for the last 60 days. Information is updated every night except Sunday:



Bank inquiry telephone line or website (Direct Deposit)



How do I sign Up for Direct Deposit:

To have support payments deposited into a checking or savings account, you must fill out a direct deposit form and return it to the Wisconsin Support Collection Trust Fund for processing. The form is available on the Wisconsin Child Support Online Services (CSOS) website at  You can also call The Trust Fund at (800) 991-5530, (877) 209-5209 TDD and request that a direct deposit form be mailed to you.


Debit Card Services

Starting February 7, 2013, the Wisconsin Child Support Program will begin using a Wisconsin EPPIC Debit MasterCard. Custodial parents who are 18 years of age or older and have not enrolled in direct deposit will automatically be enrolled in the Wisconsin EPPIC MasterCard program when a support collection is received. Custodial parents must keep their address current with the both the child support agency and with EPPIC. New debit cards will be mailed to the address in the child support agency’s system.

Parents may call the toll-free EPPIC customer service number at 1-877-253-3686 for issues with their debit cards including lost or stolen cards, billing questions, change of address, and funds availability. Parents may also use EPPIC’s website to look at their account information.
Current debit card customers may use their CHASE Visa child support debit card until the balance reaches $0. At that time, CHASE will close the debit card.


JP Morgan Chase/Bank One Customer Service:

 The KIDS Information Line provides information on the last two payments and/or collections. Information is updated every night except Sunday.  To use the KIDS Information line, call: (800) 991-5530, (877) 209-5209 TDD.  Operators are available from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.  The IVR is available 24 hours/7 days.

KIDS Information Line


Phone: 1-866-817-0761 (24 hours/day, 7 days/week)


A custodial parent who has payments deposited via direct deposit into an account can get information about the payments from the bank. Services vary, but most banks also provide information about deposits and withdrawals on an IVR or via a secure website.


This site is powered by the Northwoods Titan Content Management System