How Do I Start Adult Guardianship?


The way to start an Adult Guardianship case is by speaking with a Deputy Register in Probate in our office.  Please feel free to pay us a visit in our office, in Room 207 of the Milwaukee County Courthouse, Monday through Friday, from 8:00-4:30pm.

If you would like to know more about Guardianship of Adults, please contact us by phone at (414) 278-4444 or by visiting us in Room 207 of the Milwaukee County Courthouse, or take a look at our Guardianship FAQ.



Probate Help Resources:


Pay Fine Options

Wisconsin Court System eFiling

CCAP Court Records

Reserve Jury Messages

Milwaukee Justice Center legal self help services

List of Court Officials

Today's Court Calendar

Find your courthouse

Parking information

Criminal Background Check information

Wisconsin State statutes

Wisconsin State Law Library

Wisconsin Department of Motor Vehicles Driver's License Check

Milwaukee City, County, and State of Wisconsin careers

Translate this page

Milwaukee County Parks

Milwaukee County Zoo

This site is powered by the Northwoods Titan Content Management System