Maps, Parking, & Security
Milwaukee County Courthouse
901 N 9th St.
Milwaukee, WI 53233
Vel R. Phillips Juvenile Justice Center
10201 W Watertown Plank Rd.
Milwaukee, WI 53226
Plenty of available parking at attached ground lot.
|Security: What Not To Bring With You...
- Bottle/can openers
- Box cutters
- Brass knuckles
- Chains > 6 inches including wallet chains
- Drug paraphernalia
- Metal files
- Handcuff or similar small keys
- Metal hair picks
- Comb with a sharp edge or pointed end
- Heavy blunt items
- Pepper spray/mace
- Handcuffs, flex-cuffs or any type of restraining device
- Large belt buckles
- Letter openers
- Locks larger than 1inch x1inch
- Lock picking kits
- Knives (illegal if blade >3 inches)
- Replica weapons
- Sharp objects
- Steel bearings
- Switchblade, butterfly knives
- Metal tape measure
- Taser/stun gun/electric weapons
- Throwing stars
- Tire chain
- Tools (screwdrivers, hammers, pliers, saws etc.…)
- Tow chain
- Metal kitchen utensils
- Plastic pipework (PVC pipe)
- Oversized walking sticks (Determined by an MCSO supervisor)
- Large signs with frames or sticks attached
- AND ANY OTHER ITEM THAT COULD BE CONSIDERED A WEAPON.
These items will be confiscated from you at security and not returned to you if you attempt to bring them in.