Support, Custody, and Placement









Choose what you need help with to find both the forms and available procedures.


I/We Have an Existing Case and...


You MUST have existing child support/custody/placement orders from a court to file one of these motions.

If you don't, then you MUST begin either a Divorce or Paternity case.


I'm lost and confused!  Visit the Milwaukee Justice Center's Main Page for additional help, or visit their self-help clinic in person!


Family Court Help Resources:


Pay Fine Options

Wisconsin Court System eFiling

CCAP Court Records

Reserve Jury Messages

Milwaukee Justice Center legal self help services

List of Court Officials

Today's Court Calendar

Find your courthouse

Parking information

Criminal Background Check information

Wisconsin State statutes

Wisconsin State Law Library

Wisconsin Department of Motor Vehicles Driver's License Check

Milwaukee City, County, and State of Wisconsin careers

Translate this page

Milwaukee County Parks

Milwaukee County Zoo

This site is powered by the Northwoods Titan Content Management System