Error in the Record

If you believe an error has been made in a court record, you may submit a post conviction motion/letter request alleging the error or by simply completing Form GF-184 (below).  Said request should be mailed to: 


Criminal Division

821 W. State Street, Room 117

Milwaukee, WI 53233. 


Once we receive the request and make a determination as whether an error has been made, we will follow up  in writing at the address provided.



Form Number
Name of Form
Forms for Download

Request to Correct Error in Court Records


Criminal/Traffic Court Help Resources:

Pay Fine Options

Wisconsin Court System eFiling

CCAP Court Records

Reserve Jury Messages

Milwaukee Justice Center legal self help services

List of Court Officials

Today's Court Calendar

Find your courthouse

Parking information

Criminal Background Check information

Wisconsin State statutes

Wisconsin State Law Library

Wisconsin Department of Motor Vehicles Driver's License Check

Milwaukee City, County, and State of Wisconsin careers

Translate this page

Milwaukee County Parks

Milwaukee County Zoo

This site is powered by the Northwoods Titan Content Management System