Respond To Small Claim

Small Claims: Respond to Small Claims/File a Counterclaim


Here is the form you need to respond to a Small Claims lawsuit filed against you.  Fill it out and file it in Room 400 of the Milwaukee County Courthouse prior to your hearing, then, mail a copy of the completed, stamped form via certified mail to the petitioner who originally filed the Small Claims case against you.




Form Number  
Name of Form
Forms for Download
MKE Co. Answer & Counterclaim


I'm lost and confused!  Visit the Milwaukee Justice Center's Small Claims Page for additional help, or visit their self-help clinic in person!

Small Claims Resources:


Pay Fine Options

Wisconsin Court System eFiling

CCAP Court Records

Reserve Jury Messages

Milwaukee Justice Center legal self help services

List of Court Officials

Today's Court Calendar

Find your courthouse

Parking information

Criminal Background Check information

Wisconsin State statutes

Wisconsin State Law Library

Wisconsin Department of Motor Vehicles Driver's License Check

Milwaukee City, County, and State of Wisconsin careers

Translate this page

Milwaukee County Parks

Milwaukee County Zoo

This site is powered by the Northwoods Titan Content Management System