Reopen A Case

Small Claims: Reopen a Small Claims Case


Here are the forms you need to file to reopen a Small Claims case you believe was either decided improperly or without you.  In the Checklist linked directly below, you'll see which forms you need to file, when, and other important procedural information on how to file your case.




Form Number  
Name of Form
Forms for Download
SC-515A Motion to Reopen Small Claims Judgment
SC-515B Order to Reopen Small Claims Judgment


I'm lost and confused!  Visit the Milwaukee Justice Center's Small Claims Page for additional help, or visit their self-help clinic in person!

Small Claims Resources:


Pay Fine Options

Wisconsin Court System eFiling

CCAP Court Records

Reserve Jury Messages

Milwaukee Justice Center legal self help services

List of Court Officials

Today's Court Calendar

Find your courthouse

Parking information

Criminal Background Check information

Wisconsin State statutes

Wisconsin State Law Library

Wisconsin Department of Motor Vehicles Driver's License Check

Milwaukee City, County, and State of Wisconsin careers

Translate this page

Milwaukee County Parks

Milwaukee County Zoo

This site is powered by the Northwoods Titan Content Management System