Records Request Form

Access to records from civil cases is available in either paper or electronic form.


For access to civil records in electronic form, visit the Wisconsin CCAP website.


Request a Record(s) using the Records Request Form:   Records Request Form

(Complete the request form, save it to your computer, then email it to:


For access to paper records (including more complete files), visit the Milwaukee County Clerk of Circuit Court's Civil Records Center in room G-9 of the Milwaukee County Courthouse.


Pay Fine Options

Wisconsin Court System eFiling

CCAP Court Records

Reserve Jury Messages

Milwaukee Justice Center legal self help services

List of Court Officials

Today's Court Calendar

Find your courthouse

Parking information

Criminal Background Check information

Wisconsin State statutes

Wisconsin State Law Library

Wisconsin Department of Motor Vehicles Driver's License Check

Milwaukee City, County, and State of Wisconsin careers

Translate this page

Milwaukee County Parks

Milwaukee County Zoo

This site is powered by the Northwoods Titan Content Management System