Other - Correct/Amend Vital Records


Here is the form you need to apply for a Court Order to Amend a Wisconsin Birth Certificate.  Fill out the form, sign it, and take it, and any supporting documents, to Room 104 of the Milwaukee County Courthouse to file. 



Form Number
Name of Form
Forms for Download
F-05091 (DPH)

Court Order to Amend a Wisconsin Birth Certificate



Civil Court Help Resources:


Pay Fine Options

Wisconsin Court System eFiling

CCAP Court Records

Reserve Jury Messages

Milwaukee Justice Center legal self help services

List of Court Officials

Today's Court Calendar

Find your courthouse

Parking information

Criminal Background Check information

Wisconsin State statutes

Wisconsin State Law Library

Wisconsin Department of Motor Vehicles Driver's License Check

Milwaukee City, County, and State of Wisconsin careers

Translate this page

Milwaukee County Parks

Milwaukee County Zoo

This site is powered by the Northwoods Titan Content Management System