Substitution Of Judge

Other - Substitution of Judge


Here is the form you need to request the substitution of the judge currently assigned to your Civil case.  Fill out the form and file it in your current judge's courtroom.  Don't know who your judge is?  Look up your case on CCAP, and your judge's name and branch number will be listed under the heading titled "Responsible Official."



Form Number
Name of Form
Forms for Download

Request for Substitution of Judge



Civil Court Help Resources:


Pay Fine Options

Wisconsin Court System eFiling

CCAP Court Records

Reserve Jury Messages

Milwaukee Justice Center legal self help services

List of Court Officials

Today's Court Calendar

Find your courthouse

Parking information

Criminal Background Check information

Wisconsin State statutes

Wisconsin State Law Library

Wisconsin Department of Motor Vehicles Driver's License Check

Milwaukee City, County, and State of Wisconsin careers

Translate this page

Milwaukee County Parks

Milwaukee County Zoo

This site is powered by the Northwoods Titan Content Management System