Name Change

Other - Name Change


Here are the forms you need to request a Name Change, either for Minors (under the age of 14) or Adults (age 14 or older).  In the Checklist linked directly below, you'll see which forms you need to file, when, and other important procedural information on how to file your case.


Milwaukee Justice Center CHECKLIST: (Name Change)



Form Number
Name of Form
Forms for Download
Petition for Change of Name (Adult or Minor 14 or Older)
Petition for Change of Name - Minor child under 14

Notice and Order for Name Change Hearing

 CV-465 Affidavit of Attempted Service on Non-Petitioning Parent

Order for Change of Name


I'm lost and confused!  Visit the Milwaukee Justice Center's Name Change Page for additional help, or visit their self-help clinic in person!



Civil Court Help Resources:


Pay Fine Options

Wisconsin Court System eFiling

CCAP Court Records

Reserve Jury Messages

Milwaukee Justice Center legal self help services

List of Court Officials

Today's Court Calendar

Find your courthouse

Parking information

Criminal Background Check information

Wisconsin State statutes

Wisconsin State Law Library

Wisconsin Department of Motor Vehicles Driver's License Check

Milwaukee City, County, and State of Wisconsin careers

Translate this page

Milwaukee County Parks

Milwaukee County Zoo

This site is powered by the Northwoods Titan Content Management System