Juvenile Delinquency Forms

Children's Court Juvenile Delinquency Forms and Resources





Form Number
Name of Form
Forms for Download
JD-1759 Petition for Judgment Against Juvenile/Parent for Unpaid Restitution
JD-1761 Judgment for Unpaid Restitution/Forfeiture
JD-1771 Petition for Removal of Firearm Restriction (Juvenile)
JD-1772 Order Concerning Removal of Firearm Restriction (Juvenile)



Children's Court Help Resources:



Pay Fine Options

Wisconsin Court System eFiling

CCAP Court Records

Reserve Jury Messages

Milwaukee Justice Center legal self help services

List of Court Officials

Today's Court Calendar

Find your courthouse

Parking information

Criminal Background Check information

Wisconsin State statutes

Wisconsin State Law Library

Wisconsin Department of Motor Vehicles Driver's License Check

Milwaukee City, County, and State of Wisconsin careers

Translate this page

Milwaukee County Parks

Milwaukee County Zoo

This site is powered by the Northwoods Titan Content Management System