Request an ADA Accommodation
Requesting an Accommodation Under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Instructions for requesting an accommodation:
- Print, read, and complete the form (GF-153), linked below. Make sure you include the county in the top line, case number (if any), and complete answers to Questions 1 through 4.
- If a person other than the individual requesting assistance completed this form, have that person also complete Question 5.
- You should submit this form to one of two places:
- The Milwaukee Clerk of Circuit Court's Office in Room 104 of the Milwaukee County Courthouse, OR Room 1530 of the Vel R. Philips Juvenile Justice Center (if a Children's Court case)
- The deputy clerk for the judge your case is assigned to.
|Circuit Court Help Resources: