Request an ADA Accommodation

Requesting an Accommodation Under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)


Instructions for requesting an accommodation:


  1. Print, read, and complete the form (GF-153), linked below.  Make sure you include the county in the top line, case number (if any), and complete answers to Questions 1 through 4.
  2. If a person other than the individual requesting assistance completed this form, have that person also complete Question 5.
  3. You should submit this form to one of two places:
    1. The Milwaukee Clerk of Circuit Court's Office in Room 104 of the Milwaukee County Courthouse, OR Room 1530 of the Vel R. Philips Juvenile Justice Center (if a Children's Court case)
    2. The deputy clerk for the judge your case is assigned to.




Form Number
Name of Form
Forms for Download

ADA Accommodation Request



Circuit Court Help Resources:

This site is powered by the Northwoods Titan Content Management System