Name Change Forms


For more information on how to file for a name change, including checklists and resources for in-person help, visit the Milwaukee Justice Center, and their page about changing names.



Form Number
Name of Form
Forms for Download
Petition for Change of Name (Adult or Minor 14 or Older)
Petition for Change of Name - Minor child under 14

Notice and Order for Name Change Hearing

 CV-465 Affidavit of Attempted Service on Non-Petitioning Parent                                  Form English (pdf)
Form English (doc)
                         Summary English (pdf)

Order for Change of Name

                                 Form English (pdf)
Form English (doc)
                         Summary English (pdf)



Not finding what you need?

For additional information, visit the Wisconsin State Law Library website.


This site is powered by the Northwoods Titan Content Management System