The mission of the Milwaukee County Election Commission is to administer federal, state, and local elections in a manner that fosters public trust in the accuracy, efficiency and fairness of elections and develops public confidence in the democratic process.
To find out where to vote, view a sample ballot, or for other voter information, go to My Vote Wisconsin website by clicking here.
Fall General Election will be held Tuesday, November 8, 2016
Information about candidates will be posted when it becomes available.
REGISTER TO VOTE AT MILWAUKEE COUNTY OFFICES
Milwaukee County residents can register to vote at the county offices listed below no later than Wednesday, October 19.
• Office of the Milwaukee County Clerk/Election Commission, Milwaukee County Courthouse, Rooms 105 & G10, 901 North 9th Street
• Office of the Milwaukee County Treasurer, Milwaukee County Courthouse, Room 102, 901 North 9th Street
• Disability Resource Center of Milwaukee County, 1220 West Vliet Street
• Milwaukee Justice Center, Milwaukee County Courthouse, Room G9, 901 North 9th Street
• Veterans Services Office, 6419 West Greenfield Avenue
• Milwaukee County Housing Division, 600 West Walnut Street, Suite 100
A photo ID is not required when registering to vote. However, a proof of residence document is required. Voters must reside at their address for at least 10 days by Election Day in order to register to vote.
You may register to vote in-person in your municipal clerk’s office through Friday, November 4. You may also register to vote at the polls on Election Day, Tuesday, November 8.
For more information on how to register to vote go to My Vote Wisconsin at: https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/.
For information on Wisconsin’s Voter ID Law visit the Bring It to the Ballot web page at: http://bringit.wisconsin.gov/.
To receive text alerts about the November 8, 2016 General Election text MKE VOTE to 468311.